Majpr in game BUG The Cyclops DEVS PLEASE HELP.

WildWolfyWildWolfy Nottingham UK Join Date: 2017-11-28 Member: 234152Members
edited May 2018 in Subnautica on Consoles
Ok, I have noticed when I disembark from the cyclops it slowly rises to the surface. I was on a mission earlier looking for resources for my prawn so I can take it to deeper depths I was in the lost river. I had my Sea Glide and I got what I needed to started to head back as I was running LOW of Oxygen also my sea glide power battery was running low. I looked about for The Cyclops and noticed it had risen very far up from my location. I am at this point getting stressed as I am going to Suffercait as I won't reach the cyclops in time. Then I saw an explosion as I almost got to the Cyclops as a Leviathan Destroyed it I lost a lot of resources on the Cyclops. Lockers of equipment and Resources at this point I also Drowned and lost everything. So I Quit the game, I later came back to the game as I calmed down to noticed I did not save the game so I did not lose anything at all. But then I did a few tests closer to my base tested the Cyclops power engines of and on and it still rises to the surface. please fix this issue as now I cant go anywhere too far and at risk for materials I cant explore to get materials in the lost river or the volcano. So I cant play the game.

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    WildWolfy wrote: »
    Ok, I have noticed when I disembark from the cyclops it slowly rises to the surface. I was on a mission earlier looking for resources for my prawn so I can take it to deeper depths I was in the lost river. I had my Sea Glide and I got what I needed to started to head back as I was running LOW of Oxygen also my sea glide power battery was running low. I looked about for The Cyclops and noticed it had risen very far up from my location. I am at this point getting stressed as I am going to Suffercait as I won't reach the cyclops in time. Then I saw an explosion as I almost got to the Cyclops as a Leviathan Destroyed it I lost a lot of resources on the Cyclops. Lockers of equipment and Resources at this point I also Drowned and lost everything. So I Quit the game, I later came back to the game as I calmed down to noticed I did not save the game so I did not lose anything at all. But then I did a few tests closer to my base tested the Cyclops power engines of and on and it still rises to the surface. please fix this issue as now I cant go anywhere too far and at risk for materials I cant explore to get materials in the lost river or the volcano. So I cant play the game.

I think it actually moved up because the leviathan shoved it upwards.

You also can play the game. If this bug continues, park in locations that will not allow it to rise and break. Also get better oxygen tanks, flippers, and stock up on a ton of batteries earlier.