PRAWN Suit bug - Moonpool

VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members Posts: 55 Advanced user
I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but my PRAWN Suit doesn't work right if its in a moonpool. I can't access the storage or the upgrades while its docked. Is this a bug, and is anyone else having this problem?
Vec·tor
/ˈvektər/
noun
noun: vector; plural noun: vectors
MATHEMATICS/PHYSICS
a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.
manji2020Kouji_SanSaltfuricAcidBlueBottleTheBoss097

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members Posts: 479 Advanced user
    I don't know if it's a bug per se, but that's just the way it is right now. I know you used to be able to access those things while a Prawn was in the moonpool, but it hasn't been like that for some time now. I don't know why.
  • manji2020manji2020 japan Join Date: 2018-05-23 Member: 240879Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Me too, I can't access PRAWN suit upgrade. Its Bug. I need drill...
  • Crewman87Crewman87 Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224967Members Posts: 255 Advanced user
    I could be wrong, but I think there is a mod that adds the Cyclops terminal to the moonpool, fixing the storage problem.
    subsig.jpg
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,654 Advanced user
    I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but my PRAWN Suit doesn't work right if its in a moonpool. I can't access the storage or the upgrades while its docked. Is this a bug, and is anyone else having this problem?

I wrote it of as "working as intended to piss of the likes of me" :D

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

VectorMaster22
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron. Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 514 Advanced user
    Crewman87 wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I think there is a mod that adds the Cyclops terminal to the moonpool, fixing the storage problem.

I think it's this one. At school so I can't check.
    ================Anomaly================
    "Life is a game,
    which the universe plays with itself."

Well said, Jochi Khasar. Well said.
    ================Anomaly================
    Crewman87
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members Posts: 60 Advanced user
    you never could access the storage, as for the upgrade panel, that is what is bugged and still needs fixing
    elfcrisis
  • Q_bertQ_bert Canada Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240607Members Posts: 58 Advanced user
    You can't repair it either.
  • SaltfuricAcidSaltfuricAcid United States Join Date: 2018-06-22 Member: 241610Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Yeah, this is one of those "c'mon now, can we have this?" features. You have to physically hop out of the moonpool to be able to access it. This is a particular pain for me, as I was a brave little survivor and built a sizable base on the floor of the Active Lava Zone. You can imagine the problems it causes to have to cook oneself alive just to grab stuff out of your Prawn. I built a Cyclops to park down there specifically to have a non-painful way to access the inventory (half because of the heat damage and half because of the occasional visits from our fire-breathing friend). I mean, you can access the Prawn inventory from the Cyclops, but not your own base? Sounds like an oversight to me, or at least a poor design choice.
    elfcrisisVectorMaster22
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 153 Advanced user
    Please Devs could we have some feedback on this one?
  • NostasNostas Join Date: 2018-07-13 Member: 242150Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    yeah this would be really cool if they gonna fix this....