Anyone getting dev responses?

LunaticSynapseLunaticSynapse United States Join Date: 2018-04-02 Member: 239719Members
Hey everyone. I encountered a game breaking glitch that prevents me from playing the game at all on Xbox. I have already posted about this weeks ago here and also sent multiple emails, still no response from the developers. Has anyone heard anything from the developers about fixing the Xbox version?

Comments

• rosskastinrosskastin United States Join Date: 2018-04-22 Member: 240235Members
    What glitch? I can't play bc it can't sync the data with the cloud....and I was about to beat it too!
  • Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
  • derekj89derekj89 United States Join Date: 2018-05-19 Member: 240820Members
    It seems I have encountered a similar error. The game won't even load past the main title. I haven't gotten a response either and have been trying to contact them for weeks. If you do get ahold of someone pm me lol
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    It's probably something they know about and are working on. You might check the Trello for mention of your issue.

Also, if you haven't already, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling on the XBox. I've had to do that a few times. You might lose your saved games, but on XBox it's still early-access, so I'd make it a policy to not get too attached to anything you do in the game. c.c

Also, it seems like since 1.0 launched on Steam, interaction and updates from UWE have gone way down. This probably means they've got their heads down fixing the XBox stuff, or that's what I tell myself, anyway. If you weren't here to witness previous adventures with fixing stuff on the XBox version of the game, let me tell you that it goes a lot slower because they have to get everything approved by Microsoft before it can be deployed. Going back and forth with them can take a couple of weeks sometimes. It's a bummer, but that's how it goes.
  • FallenRecapFallenRecap arizona Join Date: 2018-06-04 Member: 241127Members
    Im also having a similar issue where it wont load my save. It's saying "illegal rep dist code)." it only started happening right after, and I mean right after, I beat the game.
  • ripjawwolffangripjawwolffang Australia nsw Join Date: 2018-06-13 Member: 241356Members
    edited June 2018
    Have the gods abandoned us?

Okay I joke but that’s a serious question.
    I can’t see any responses from any devs on anything that even takes place this year for the Xbox updates wise on there development blog...
    it looks like they have abandoned ship. Or maybe they are just working on something big...

but I sure feel pretty abandoned...