Hardcore Oxygen Alert - Intended or bug?

ElaoriElaori Join Date: 2017-04-08 Member: 229489Members
I can't seem to find this information anywhere so my apologies if it's well known. I just started a hardcore save & realized O2 alerts are turned on.
The description explicitly says no O2 alerts, and I enjoyed that feature in a previous hardcore save. Is this a bug or an intended change?

My last hardcore save was over a year ago, so that might be why I'm a bit out of the loop. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    A bug if it still says it should be disabled.

That sucks, too, cause that's one of Hardcores, heh, "Core" features.

I'll see myself out.
  • ElaoriElaori Join Date: 2017-04-08 Member: 229489Members
    LOL. Thank you for that. I just wasn't sure as some posts have said it's not and that the alert being put back in was intended..but I've yet to find any proof of that.

I sincerely hope it's just a bug. I was looking forward to starting a new hardcore save and after seeing that I couldn't bring myself to keep playing. I will get over it eventually though!
  • GlitchTMGGlitchTMG Join Date: 2018-05-30 Member: 241002Members
    Leaving a comment to say that I am experiencing this as well after trying Hardcore for the first time a few days ago. (Almost made a new thread for it, but searched the forum and found this thread, so yay, no need to clutter up the bugforum with a new thread) It's honestly such a minor and mostly inconsequential issue, doesn't even genuinely bother me, but the Hardcore Mode descrip does say "no O2 alerts", so, might as well help make sure it's reported?