Got stuck between the rooms of aurora and can't go back to the rooms/designed areas

ThardasThardas London Join Date: 2018-03-09 Member: 238794Members
Swam to the ceiling in one of the rooms and accidentally jumped out of the room through the ceiling somehow and can't go back. Tried to quit and reload the game at same point but it didn't work. Guess I've just lost what I achieved in 20 hours play.

You can see what's happening in the video :

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    The exact same thing happened to me the other day, in the same place, too. Luckily, I was able to quit and re-load the game to get back inside the main rooms. It sucks that that didn't work for you. :(
  • MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Members
    + 3 That was the most frustrating thing that has happened to me in the game i was struggling with that for a good 10 minutes, i was lucky as i had saved before boarding and tried again. Second time was a success.
  • ThardasThardas London Join Date: 2018-03-09 Member: 238794Members
    edited April 2018
    I've managed to get back to the designed areas by using the console commands and warp myself to few meters ahead but the problem is still needs to be fixed I believe.

Here's the list of all available commands and how to use it;

http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Debug_Console_Commands
  • DragonbotDragonbot United States Join Date: 2018-07-30 Member: 242579Members
    Same thing happened to me! I play on the Xbox One version. I had to quit the game (without saving of course) and had to explore the dang thing all over again! At least I didn't get permanently stuck.