Lifepod 7’s hull breach + Warper theory

Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
In the radio message of the Aurora Crewmember in Lifepod 7 he stated that the pod was STRUCTURALLY sound but yet by the time I arrive the pod has a huge hole in the side. I know about the warpers capturing the Karaa infected Aurora survivors but why did they breach the hulls?! In player interactions with Warpers have shown that they can teleport you out of your vehicle such as a Seamoth or P.R.A.W.N. Suit but when it came to lifepods that is different. Is it simply because of Lifepod’s size or limitations of a Warpers ability to teleport people out remains unknown. On another note with Lifepod hulls what is the f*ckin crush depth on these things!? Lifepod 2 sunk to like 500m below sea level but they had only 30 minutes of air until they had to make their acent to the surface. So I’m guessing is when they finished fabricating whatever dive gear they could make opened the top hatch into the water. Wouldn’t that flood the pod altogether and vacate any breathable atmosphere inside? So if it was flooded why is there a hole in the front if it was likely flooded once the crew escaped? Crush depth doesn’t matter if the atmosphere in side no longer there. Finally what happened to CTO Berkly did he drown because it was only CTO Yu who make it with Keen to the rendevous point. Comment below this is probably overwhelming cause I just thought about this and I am coming up with all this as I go. Tell me what you think!

Comments