Dear devs

RowletAlexRowletAlex Eleventy-seven Nonexistent Street, Nowhereville, Outer Space. Join Date: 2018-03-16 Member: 239126Members
Thank you for this truly wonderful game. I just finished my first non-early access playthrough, and I gotta say, it’s easily one of the best videogames I have ever played.
My money was definitely well spent (compared to a few other games with the same price) , and I loved watching the game develop (I bought it around when the H.2.0 update came out)

All in all, I’d give this game a 10/10 would play again. Can’t wait for the DLC!

My time capsule:
ascerf4cexzc.jpeg
(Note: Alexander Stuart is not my actual name)

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Very sincere and nice, I think it's a good thank you for the devs.
    That capsule triggered me tho XD
  • RowletAlexRowletAlex Eleventy-seven Nonexistent Street, Nowhereville, Outer Space. Join Date: 2018-03-16 Member: 239126Members
    Very sincere and nice, I think it's a good thank you for the devs.
    That capsule triggered me tho XD
    Was it because it was basically the same as that one you find the creature decoy in? Well I thought of that too, but not much else one can do with leviathans in the water and a guy trapped in his lifepod. Hey, at least here you get a free drill arm and two power cells!
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    @RowletAlex
    But the point is letting people scavenge for themselves.
    Crafting a drill arm is part of the game. It's not an extra, it is something you build once and it is a clear progression tier.