arctic biome DLC precursor idea

Cire555Cire555 bend Join Date: 2018-01-02 Member: 234752Members
I’m not sure if the precursors are going to be a part of the arctic biome as their activities seemed to be centered around the volcano location of the initial game, or if there is already a plan for them, but I think that it would make sense for an alien species that advanced to have multiple research locations throughout the planet, and would have researched all avenues to fight the Karaar; especially after their failure to obtain the sea emperor enzyme, so I got an Idea from the research facility studying the bones of the extinct leviathans, maybe they were trying to determine if any of the extinct leviathans produced the same or a similar enzyme that was easier to obtain. while the main containment facility would have been the primary focus of their research maybe they would have set up a facility in a remote location a “leviathan restoration facility” to try to revive these ancient leviathans using genetic samples gathered from around the planet in an attempt to find another leviathan capable of producing enzyme 42.