Lost River! Lost-lost river more likely

RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members Posts: 33 Advanced user
edited March 27 in Xbox One
Seriously, Lost River is rage-quit material. I presume the difficult layout is intentional right? That's good, but because of the shit-poor rendering/draw distance, path finding is impossible when in Prawn. When you think you see a gap, it turns out to be a roof or wall. It's funny though: I aimed for a gap, hit the thrusters and sure enough, when closing in, the roof rendered. So I sunk again and aimed for a grey square where I presumed ground to be. But alas, it rendered into the lava pits which made me die. Rage-quit material I tell you. (and Bloom and other gizmos were even turned off/lowest)

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron. Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 460 Advanced user
    This is probably happening because if it didn't, your console would most likely explode.

The Xbox is hard to optimize for, fam.

(Coming from a PC player lmao I wouldn't fully know)
    ================Anomaly================

People say the world is a lost cause.
    They have no faith

You have to have faith.

And I have faith that Video Games
    will make the world better.

================Anomaly================
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members Posts: 33 Advanced user
    edited April 5
    Well, a lot of other games which look better seem to have no problems what so ever.... Wolfenstein, AC, Forza 7 to name a few. But granted, these are triple-A stuff and SN should still be regarded as an Indie. A very good Indie. Make no mistake, I like SN a LOT.
    Post edited by Rbox on
  • SeaBuddySeaBuddy Join Date: 2016-09-22 Member: 222511Members Posts: 17 Advanced user
    *pc master race joke*
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members Posts: 33 Advanced user
    edited March 30
    SeaBuddy wrote: »
    *pc master race joke*

True, true, but then......., my last Xb1 cost me 195 € - Forza Horizon 3, DLC and Forza Motorsport 7 included. My i5 with Geforce 960 was 1.000 € 3 years ago-nothing included

And of course, the master joke is not applicable as I mention all games being on XB1.