Only right to do...

RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
In another thread on the Xbox One subforum, I gather the things still to do after update 84. Sure, work is still necessary. But I was thinking thta only talking about that is a gross mistake. Because Subnautica is an awesome game. The love that has so obvious gone into the game. The meticulous attention to not only detail, but very much also the small stuff. I plan to list those positives as well. The more hours I play the game, the more I discover. It just doesn't stop. Gameplaywise making it single player only, is a bullseye. SN would be worse if it had multiplayer. SN is about discovery (among other things) and you should do that on your own. Cyclops. That thing is almost orgastic the first time you can walk in it. The sub has so many nifty ideas. 3 cameras instead of just the one. Colour as you like. Bulkheads. You can even turn the indoor light off. Great! And I haven't even mentioned the biomes and sea life. Subnautica is one of the best games I have ever played. But to be complete I feel I also must mention my only gripe: it's not as pretty as 2018 can give gamers. Perhaps a different engine would have helped? But then developement would have been a lot longer. A superb accomplishment devs. Thank you.