Unwanted hole

GDragonGDragon Moscow Join Date: 2015-08-17 Member: 207232Members

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Heh, funny... It seems like the engine thinks it has to make a vertical connector :worried:
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    This bug, explained/reproduced(playing stable version, update 84):
    The game is supposed to make that joining part when compatible pieces are placed one above the other, to allow a ladder to be built. Oddly, it makes this joining part when the glass L-corridor is placed above I, T, or X corridors, even though the glass L-corridor can't join with them. The regular L corridor does not have this issue, so it looks like the glass L-corridor was put in the wrong list, with the glass I-corridor.

The only workaround for now is to make that a regular L-corridor on top, though that is less visually pleasing.

I first though this was caused by an unusual set of events, as when someone had the top of their multipurpose room invisible from outside.
  • CaiobrzCaiobrz Brazil Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236501Members
    Yeap, easily reproducible, if you put an L container on top of a container that can connect with the above, it will render as if connected.