Would you like to be able to make a base map it you have a huge base?

LordDregovLordDregov Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237588Members
edited March 2018 in Ideas and Suggestions

Comments

• GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    Just make some images displaying what you want in whatever image editing program you like, stick them in your images folder, and install them into frames on your walls.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Just make some images displaying what you want in whatever image editing program you like, stick them in your images folder, and install them into frames on your walls.

They don't mean a map of the world. They mean a map of the base they constructed. There's no easy way to get this.
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    edited March 2018
    That's not what I am talking about. I am referring to placing signage, like "reactor room ->" or whatever. It would actually be more practical as you can build your base in three dimensions and a generated map would be useless for this, unless it were set up with 3d rotational controls which would be a major undertaking and not worth the time the devs would have to invest for it.

I would post a screenshot example but apparently they have configured the forums so that only certain areas handle drag and drop images properly.