DLC Release Date?

Catsfan45Catsfan45 Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235894Members
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone may have any hints, ideas or clues of the release date of the possible expansion/DLC for Subnautica?

Cheers all :)

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Between now and the heat death of the universe. Although, it is looking like it will be released closer to now rather than the heat death of the universe.

The serious answer is no one knows. It will take at least a few months to a year before it comes out.
  • im_methodim_method New Hampshire Join Date: 2018-02-23 Member: 238154Members
    I didn't realize DLC was coming. Was this officially announced?
    The devs are currently working on content for an Arctic DLC like Hovercraft, Glow Whales, and other features. There has been no official release yet. There is a mention of it on the Subnautica Roadmap page on Trello, but that is more of what the devs have planned for the future not something official.
  • TheGumbieTheGumbie United States Join Date: 2018-02-25 Member: 238292Members
    Hi know this question doesn't really follow with yours but kinda does is Unknown planning to make subnautica into a multiplayer game because that would be the shiz right now I have about 10 friends that would buy the game if it was only multiplayer lets make it happen!!!! So if someone from the DEVELOPMENT Team would let us know if the game every plans to hit multiplayer or stay single?????
  • VoxelVoxel Join Date: 2017-07-10 Member: 231713Members
    TheGumbie wrote: »
    Hi know this question doesn't really follow with yours but kinda does is Unknown planning to make subnautica into a multiplayer game because that would be the shiz right now I have about 10 friends that would buy the game if it was only multiplayer lets make it happen!!!! So if someone from the DEVELOPMENT Team would let us know if the game every plans to hit multiplayer or stay single?????

They have said many times that multiplayer will not be coming.
    Someone was working on a multiplayer mod, but I have no idea if it is available for release.
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    I'd wager a year out or more, depending on how things go. They've got to get xbox done and then work through the ps4 version if they're still intending on doing that.
    TheGumbie wrote: »
    s is Unknown planning to make subnautica into a multiplayer game

NO.
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    starkaos wrote: »
    Between now and the heat death of the universe. Although, it is looking like it will be released closer to now rather than the heat death of the universe.

The serious answer is no one knows. It will take at least a few months to a year before it comes out.

I'm sorry for being silly, but it's not going to be the death of the universe but the death of the bonds between our universe and the matter which maintains physical form while piggy-backing off of the universe. So matter is basically going to lose a dimension and turn into a sludgy, plasma-ish mess. So what?
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    starkaos wrote: »

I'm sorry for being silly, but it's not going to be the death of the universe but the death of the bonds between our universe and the matter which maintains physical form while piggy-backing off of the universe. So matter is basically going to lose a dimension and turn into a sludgy, plasma-ish mess. So what?

r/iamverysmart