[Bug] Sea Dragon always glitch through lava/walls and vanish after a while [59912]

CaiobrzCaiobrz Brazil Join Date: 2018-02-01 Member: 236501Members
edited February 2018 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
On Experimental Batch, but the first few glitches were on retail.

I built a base in front of Prison, over the lava, for the "adventure" of it.

First, the Sea Dragon glitched through the Prison and got stuck INSIDE of it: (image (steam images cannot be embed))

I decided to kill it (instagib + knife on face) and respawn it ...

Well, its been 5 (FIVE) times I had to respawn it, because 3 of them just "sank" in the lava never to be seen again, others seemed to be trying to go to the main lava chamber above but started glitching on the cave/walls and also went forever away. It seems that they are supposed to be able to "swim" in the lava, except they get under terrain and despawn.

Even the Sea Dragon that was originally on the Castle eventually came to visit and glitched away.

SUMMARY OF BUG:

Sea Dragons in the Prison lava chamber glitch out of the world ALWAYS. Most people probably don't notice it because they cross this part of the map only once or twice.

I would love a fix for this, since it kind of got boring not to have the Sea Dragon around.

Note: so since I can't have a Sea Dragon pet, I spawned a Reaper Leviathan and it does not bug!