ideas and think tank

MrMadscrappyMrMadscrappy Doncaster Join Date: 2018-02-19 Member: 237917Members
I'm new to subnautica and loving it so far but as I go along there are a few things I've thought of like would it be good to have a wearable bag or some type of small compartment on the seamoth for extra space when out and about I know its not a needs must but would be handy to have also some type of speed boat or suffice vehicle would be a nice touch what do you guys think ?

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    There is some type of small compartment on the Seamoth for extra space. It is called a Storage Module. Depending on which upgrade slot is used for the Storage Module, determines where the small compartment is located. There are two locations on the side with one of them right below the upgrade console and two locations of top of the engine. Personally, I prefer the two locations on top of the engine since it looks cooler.

The wearable bag would have to be something like a fanny pack since there is no way that we can have backpacks due to the oxygen tanks.
  • MrMadscrappyMrMadscrappy Doncaster Join Date: 2018-02-19 Member: 237917Members
    Sweet makes abit of sence now that its obviously your choice if you have them on or not I haven't got as far as to upgrades yet but thanks for the information and I agree with you there about the fanny pack my thoughts on the bag is that it wasn't going to be huge but provide a few more slots not that it would make a huge impact in the first place but would be handy but I wasn't thinking about the oxygen tanks
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    You can get a free Storage Module in the Aurora. There are three free modules available, one in the Seamoth Bay, one in the PRAWN Bay, and one in the Drive Room. One of them requires a fire extinguisher if I remember correctly.