How do I change my marines skin color?

krystophermaluskrystophermalus Join Date: 2018-01-18 Member: 235194Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
In customize player my marine model is african american. I want him to be white. How can I make him white?

Comments

• IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 2,665 Advanced user
    Wooza's changes the skin color of most male marine models, so change your gender to female if it's a problem for you.
    Nordic
  • KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 154 Advanced user
    In customize player my marine model is african american. I want him to be white. How can I make him white?
    Is there an America (or an Africa) in the NS2 universe?
    PM sent.
    Nordic
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,659 Advanced user
    Keats wrote: »

Back in NS marines would be randomized as black or white on spawn.

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,425 Advanced user
    Keats wrote: »

Well, given that apparently the Mongols of all people are one of the biggest galactic empires around (according to subnautica), I would assume so.
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,604 Advanced user
    Well Genghis Khan is one of the most biologically successful men ever.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.