PS4 home screen theme

FlametuskFlametusk Sparse Reef Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235582Members
edited January 2018 in Ideas and Suggestions
So, I was wondering, when you guys get a bit of an idea as to when Subnautica will be coming for the ps4, you should have create a ps4 theme to help advertise it and to, well, have an awesome Subnautica theme for the ps4 home screen. And if it ends up happening that Subnautica doesn't come to PS4, then people with that system can still experience part of the wonders of 4546b.

Comments

• DosHugoDosHugo Join Date: 2018-01-26 Member: 235840Members
    Will be sunautica on PS4 or in disc for computer thanks
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Flametusk wrote: »
    So, I was wondering, when you guys get a bit of an idea as to when Subnautica will be coming for the ps4, you should have create a ps4 theme to help advertise it and to, well, have an awesome Subnautica theme for the ps4 home screen. And if it ends up happening that Subnautica doesn't come to PS4, then people with that system can still experience part of the wonders of 4546b.

Yes give me this please take all my money here i want it.
    DosHugo wrote: »

I don't understand this that well... What do you mean?
  • FortblissFortbliss Join Date: 2018-01-26 Member: 235842Members
    Flametusk... I totally agree on that they should make a PS4 Theme. I am also a on the platform PS4 and themes that are able to move around are my favorite. I would buy the theme because having a motion picture of the background of subnautica. Having the game it is i feel help grow subnautica to have people want this backgroung. I also would like an idea for the release date of PS4 Subnautica because I been watching this game for a long time almost since came out I got disapointed when it was probally no more, but now since its released 1.0 I was so excited to play the game of my dreams. I feel like been a long wait and i feel little dispointed it didn't come out for PS4 just yet. I cant wait to play it and i wanna thank all devs for all the amazing thing they did and that the game has come to this i remember seeing this game for the first time and it changed my life. I wanted to love the ocean because of this game I wish these to come true but i thank u for everything you have done and i hope to see and play soon an amazing game. I also wantedto stat that the storys so emotional and that u fall in love with the game and that this game will always be in my heart. I wish to become the player in the game and that an experience games should have I hope the game becomes what everyone want. Thx for everything Devs. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2018
    DosHugo wrote: »

If it happens, it will be digital distribution just as Steam, Xbox Live etc... Retail is just way too expensive :)

But could look awesome :trollface:
  • DosHugoDosHugo Join Date: 2018-01-26 Member: 235840Members
    will subnautica be a PS4 or PC disc
    i am french so normal if you don't understand