So I died while teleporting

OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
So I went through a precursor portal and died of thirst during the animation. After the game stopped freaking out (so I thought) after a while, I respawned on the other end of the portal instead of my base. Well, I went back and after walking around the mountain island for a while that the game was playing the sound effect that it's supposed to play when walking on metal (eg. base floor). When I entered water, instead of swimming I fell right to the bottom and started walking there - and the sound effect was still on (it also played while walking mid-air). When I entered my base through a hatch, instead of letting me in the game played the animation of getting out and spawned me outside the base, now swimming normally. Apparently, as I had spawned outside the base, the game thought that I was still inside the base and when I tried to enter, it let me outside instead (I mean, you can't enter something if you are already inside). After that everything worked as usual

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Ojakokko wrote: »
    So I went through a precursor portal and died of thirst during the animation. After the game stopped freaking out (so I thought) after a while, I respawned on the other end of the portal instead of my base. Well, I went back and after walking around the mountain island for a while that the game was playing the sound effect that it's supposed to play when walking on metal (eg. base floor). When I entered water, instead of swimming I fell right to the bottom and started walking there - and the sound effect was still on (it also played while walking mid-air). When I entered my base through a hatch, instead of letting me in the game played the animation of getting out and spawned me outside the base, now swimming normally. Apparently, as I had spawned outside the base, the game thought that I was still inside the base and when I tried to enter, it let me outside instead (I mean, you can't enter something if you are already inside). After that everything worked as usual

1-its great the bug didn't break your game buddy

2-report the bug on the forums in the bugs section and I'm sure the devs will see it or a playtester will see it and make sure of it then report it to the devs(make sure you put the reproduction steps as detailed as possible)