Updated Map Release!

2»

Comments

• TheRealDevvnnPhoenixTheRealDevvnnPhoenix DevvnnPhoenix Join Date: 2018-02-11 Member: 237384Members
    Welp, it took me 2 attempts to make an account due to inputting my email address with ".ccom" at the end, but here I am to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
    I get lost so easily in this world, if only there was one for the undergrounds, if thats in the works, you'd be a true hero to the community :D
  • m0nk3nm0nk3n subnautica Join Date: 2018-02-11 Member: 237402Members
    edited February 2018
    does anyone know if we get an in-game map on the PDAHUD ? or something kinda like a equipment for a map we can create in-game? like something we can use to see where we actually have been, because i spent the last 6 hours in-game playing to look for the vehicle modification station i found it in some wreck far far out in nowhere among some stuff i probably seen 100 times.
    and the rng of this is 100\1 since all the other databoxes i found i already found earlier. take maybe 6 - 15 hours in-game to find what u need up to the vms + 6 hours to actually find the vms. i'm too far into the game to start a new game. 22 hours past 2 weeks on steam version.

*waiting for february update*
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Jesus, everyone, I'm so sorry! I haven't worked on the map in forever!

I'm starting to work on it again, and here's what I have so far.

d5g08h62zw78.png

• Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    Can you mark the locations of alien vents? I like fishing there with grav' traps. Although it is kinda' annoying when you catch a ghost ray in the trap and begins to pull it along behind... I have a nice screenshot of this happening.
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    No wonder why Kharaa is still on the planet. Evil people keep trapping the peepers with the weak cure
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Can you mark the locations of alien vents? I like fishing there with grav' traps. Although it is kinda' annoying when you catch a ghost ray in the trap and begins to pull it along behind... I have a nice screenshot of this happening.

Possibly. If I end up doing so, I don't know how cluttered it will look. I'll try it though.
    No wonder why Kharaa is still on the planet. Evil people keep trapping the peepers with the weak cure

Yep.
    Welp, it took me 2 attempts to make an account due to inputting my email address with ".ccom" at the end, but here I am to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
    I get lost so easily in this world, if only there was one for the undergrounds, if thats in the works, you'd be a true hero to the community :D

Why thank you :D
    m0nk3n wrote: »
    does anyone know if we get an in-game map on the PDAHUD ? or something kinda like a equipment for a map we can create in-game? like something we can use to see where we actually have been, because i spent the last 6 hours in-game playing to look for the vehicle modification station i found it in some wreck far far out in nowhere among some stuff i probably seen 100 times.
    and the rng of this is 100\1 since all the other databoxes i found i already found earlier. take maybe 6 - 15 hours in-game to find what u need up to the vms + 6 hours to actually find the vms. i'm too far into the game to start a new game. 22 hours past 2 weeks on steam version.

*waiting for february update*

There is none, but you can upload this map into the games files using certain methods.