Important things

Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
Important Things:

- Bouncy Jelly Shrooms (for fun with PRAWN)

- Fish Breeding (for preserving the ecosystem while still having food source)

- Cuddlefish smart enough to not swim in front of PRAWN drill

- Cuddlefish Tasks; I.e. commands like 'go around and help me gather quarts'. (Taking your Fish on walks and playing with it will have it 'Level Up'. Once leveled, it can be given commands by the player. This could work a few ways:
1: left clicking on it and opening a menu that has three different bubbles; one says "Tell fish to wait", one says "Tell fish to follow" and then a tab titled "Commands". If you click on the commands tab, you get an interface like the one in the Scanner Room where you can select a resource in the area, and the Fish will depart (cutely) and come back a little bit later with the resource.
2: Once the player begins to harvest a certain resource in an area, the fish will begin nosing through sand and grass and stuff, and then come back to the player with some of whatever they were collecting. It wouldn't be a command, the fish'd just
play 'Simon Says' basically. )

- Fish Trapping

- Better Aquarium Fauna (to make large containment modules prettier)

- Sand Shark Ambush animation (think Webbegong shark)

- Easier Vegetarianism (more substantial plants. Perhaps edible coral)

- Culinary Expansion (giant shroom slices sauted in fish fat with a hint of acidic mushroom with a stalker marrow broth? Sounds good to me.)

- Advanced Power Cells