The "proper" Way To Call Your Comm

AcrobadAcrobad Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1779Members
<div class="IPBDescription">"Supply **obscenity**"</div> Oh joy! This was perhaps the most funniest and yet depressing comment I've ever seen on NS.

We were playing on tanith and our comm has gotten us 2 hives, cornering them to 1. We were all good boys back when we started, but boy, when the marines know they have control of the whole game, do they just go rambo out with good equipments or not? :o

So aliens are begging to be dead, and perhaps half the team was sitting in base, asking for equipments, and refuses to leave the base unequiped.

This behavior has got to stop somehow. I mean, it is okay to ask for stuff.... but thinking the commander is nothing but like a Buy Menu on CS? Wow that's real thoughtful.

Comments

• JooJooFlopJooJooFlop Join Date: 2002-11-17 Member: 9140Members
    All I ask for by that time is motion tracking and full arms lab upgrades. Everything else (except welders) are usually a waste of resources. The only time I permit the use of HA and weapons is when I know the people using them know what they are doing.
  • The_REAL_HowlingThe_REAL_Howling Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 10004Members
    yea it is a problem, not a lot you can do tho unforuinitely.
  • Green_MeatGreen_Meat Join Date: 2002-11-06 Member: 7331Members
    You can't stop lamers from being lamers.

I never command anymore, not for things like this, but because that's not what I like to play. I do much better "On the ground." I concider myself a "Field Sargeant" and I work to take the burden off of my comm. I will be more than happy to climb all over a soldier for acting like that. I do it for the comm because they can't vote me out of my position. I LOVE to tell them just what I think of them. When someone is a sorry, no-good, waste of space, they'll hear it from me first.

For all of you chumps out there begging for HMG and HA. I got one thing to tell ya: "LMG gets it done, you just gotta put a MAN behind the trigger."

For all you comms out there, don't waste your resources on that stuff at all. If we do our job right, we'll never need them. It's only when your losing that you need big guns. Otherwise, TFs, Ts, SCs, and RTs are what you should be buying because you'll never see anything bigger than a Lerk.

GSH
  • BergerBerger Join Date: 2002-11-16 Member: 8945Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Gun_Sgt_Hartman+Dec 6 2002, 02:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Gun_Sgt_Hartman @ Dec 6 2002, 02:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->LMG gets it done, you just gotta put a MAN behind the trigger.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Haha! That's great! Mind if I use it for in-game nuclear flame wars?
  • MindmeldmeMindmeldme The Evil One Join Date: 2002-10-27 Member: 1637Members
    I grow so tired of trying to command newbies. This is true though...have the marines I have whine and **obscenity** and moon when we are pretty muching done with the game, but they still want gear just to leave the spawn. It's bloody sad because it makes them...more or less useless. by the time the game is almost over everything is upgraded...there isn't much more I can do for them short of dropping gear I don't have the money for. Or they ask for sieges everywhere when I would prefer to drop GL's to them.