Invalid data error when connection to any NS2 server.

AUSGoodblokeAUSGoodbloke Australia Join Date: 2017-12-28 Member: 234644Members
When I try connecting to any NS server it connects then disconnects saying "invalid data".
Mods download from server fine.
I have attached my log.txt file.
log.txt 51.3K

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Hi AUSGoodbloke, have you tried deleting your workshop folder? If not, go to "%appdata%/Natural Selection 2" (literally type that in, w/o quotes into explorer and it will take you right there), and delete the "Workshop" folder.
  • AUSGoodblokeAUSGoodbloke Australia Join Date: 2017-12-28 Member: 234644Members
    Tried it. Still getting invalid data
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    Try to deactivate all mods in the Mods menu, restart NS2, quit NS2, delete workshop folder again, connect to another server.
    (No idea, if that helps tho, just guessing)
  • FallenLegendFallenLegend Portugal Join Date: 2017-12-30 Member: 234697Members
    In sequence of forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/150969/invalid-data#latest

I discovered this topic, did what you said:
    BeigeAlert wrote: »
    Hi AUSGoodbloke, have you tried deleting your workshop folder? If not, go to "%appdata%/Natural Selection 2" (literally type that in, w/o quotes into explorer and it will take you right there), and delete the "Workshop" folder.

And it worked! Now I just have to wiat for all mods to download and map as well everytime I connect to a game/server and thats it... But it works!