gel sacks to make aero gel missing on Eye candy Xbox One

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
I'm kind of stuck with no aero gel use to be by the Arurora now it seems to of been moved

Comments

• SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    edited December 2017
    I've found plenty of gel sacks. Try searching for them in different areas, and remember that you can use the knife to get seeds to farm more of them.

I know for certain there's at least one on the shores of the gun island right outside the forcefield door by the beach.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Gel sacks are generally in deeper areas now.
    Grand Reef and Blood Kelp, to name a couple

And SnailsAttack is very right, much easier to plant seeds than to search for a dozen of them( I don't know if you literally need that many, but more than it used to be).
  • obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    I found gel sacks near the underwater cave entrance to the precursor mountain. Also plenty near where the treaders tread. I was searching the usual spots for an hour and worried they'd been removed from the game, it was only when I had a scanner room running up near the mountain for cyclops engine parts I saw the gel sack on the list.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    yep I found some deep but the trench near Arurora wreck was great for starting out and the scan room picks some up but none appear
  • BermudaRectangleBermudaRectangle Texas Join Date: 2017-03-12 Member: 228866Members
    The last three games I've played there have been five gel sacks on the large "tree" next to life pod 13. They are on the trunk, not far from the sea floor.
  • jwpkjwpk Kenner Louisiana Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228321Members
    I'm kind of stuck with no aero gel use to be by the Arurora now it seems to of been moved

At the end of the blood kelp were the lost river starts there were about 10 of them along with moon pool fragments wich I find harder to find then before.