Large Lead ressource -- completely gone?

RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
A few days before the Eye Candy update hits i started my most recent game. In this particular save i cannot find one single large lead resource whereas in the past i remember this large ressource being plenty in the Crash zone and grassy plateaus around the map. am i just blind or has this large resource been completely remove? Its not particularly hindering my game progression as lead is commonly found in any of the abundant sandstones all around the map tho.

I do believe i went everywhere up until the Lava biome so im pretty sure i would have fallen on at least one of those if they were still around. Not sure if im the only one experiencing this or what so i decided not to post this in the bug section of the forums.

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    edited December 2017
    Well it happened before eye candy update(if you were playing in experimental) but someone else posted this a month back i guess but no dev reply so maybe someone will come up and explain it
  • MartGMartG UK Join Date: 2017-12-18 Member: 234491Members
    Hi, I've been lurking for a while and finally got around to joining.

I'm playing experimental so I can't be 100% sure about the last stable update but in the version I'm on there are lead deposits but not in the places they used to be.
    There are some on the other side of the crash zone beyond the Aurora and some in the lava zone, so still in the game but not easily accessable early game.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    MartG wrote: »

I'm playing experimental so I can't be 100% sure about the last stable update but in the version I'm on there are lead deposits but not in the places they used to be.
    There are some on the other side of the crash zone beyond the Aurora and some in the lava zone, so still in the game but not easily accessable early game.

Great to know that they are available thx for the info
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    MartG wrote: »

Thanks for the report friend! i've found some recently in the Lost River as well, where the Sea Dragon skelleton remains. You could say its not easily accesible there either it takes at least a seamoth with the Rk. III depth upgrade to reach there.