Scanner room

WondringLisaWondringLisa UK Join Date: 2017-12-07 Member: 234295Members
Hi all,

How exactly does the list in the scanner room get populated? Since recent updates I can no longer set it for fragments. Having a devil of a time in my current game finding frags for the vehicle upgrade bay.

Lisa

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Eye candy update brings a scroll bar for the list so if you don't see it in the first page its in the second. On the other hand if you are playing on an old save then pray that the scanner room will put it on the list or keep reconstructing it until the fragments option is visible although its not guaranteed to fix the issue
  • EmptyPepsiCanEmptyPepsiCan Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234350Members
    So it's necessary to start a new game to get updated features?
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    So it's necessary to start a new game to get updated features?
    Not completely necessary, but often it's better to start a new game when many things, especially the terrain and other fixed features, have changed.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Updates lately have caused fewer problems with old saves, though I noticed my portable lockers disappeared with this update.
  • EmptyPepsiCanEmptyPepsiCan Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234350Members
    I built my base on this massive, lonely spire. It was cool. Here's a picture:

6m4gdq9mncjh.jpg

That spire has since disappeared, so my base is hanging stupidly in the water, high above a new, puny little spire that's not at all interesting. oI guess that means I'm starting over regardless. Disappointing, really. Not the starting over, but the loss of that extremely cool terrain feature.