[?bug, ?gameplay issue] Scanner room not being able to scroll scan items [stable 55670]

rhys_elcinsrhys_elcins UK Join Date: 2016-01-26 Member: 212148Members
edited December 2017 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Subnautica Version - stable 55670 (PC, steam, screen)
Description - The scanner room provides an alphabetised list of things it can scan for, however, that list is stopped after the first, uh, 10 (I think) items, leaving items low down the alphabet (sandstone chunks) unselectable to scan for. The only reason I found this out is because my scanner room was initially able to scan for sandstone chunks, but then as some lithium spawned in its range, sandstone chunks was removed from the list, whilst lithium was placed on. Removing the range upgrades does not bring sandstone chunks back into the menu, despite all lithium deposits being out of range.
Reproduction steps - build scan room, note bottom item, insert 4 scan range upgrades, save, reload, note new bottom item.
Pictures or Video - Afraid I don't have any I shall try to produce a youtube vid tomorrow. EDIT: as this is apparently a known issue, I shall not bother, my apologies for potentially double-threading

Comments