Tundra rifle display is bugged

RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
ifkz2q7dh3it.jpg
izyc8purftu8.jpg

As you can see, stock rifle skin display looks perfect. Clear view of bullets in current magazine and also clear visuals on remaining magazines.
Tundra skin on the other hand, number is thin, remaining magazines seem clipped through a texture and looks like cut off, especially the one to the extreme left. It just doesn't look good. Can this be addressed and fixed? I love the Tundra rifle, but its display looks really poor.

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Yea the mag bars look weird, I agree, but I'm not sure what you mean by "number is thin".
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Probably because it lacks glow like the stock has. But I guess it's fine. The magazine bars need to be fixed though. It's firing my OCD faster than I'm firing bullets from the rifle...