[Bug] Powercell Charger progress appears over-written by plot event [54865]

garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
When you start the game, you can see:

Seaglide 0/2
Mobile vehicle bay 0/2

But you cannot see either the Battery Charger or Power Cell Charger. Some time in the game due to plot progression, both of those items show up as 0/2.

In my latest game, I had scanned one Power Cell Charger fragment. Then, later, I looked, and it was reset to 0/2. I then noticed I was showing both battery / power cell charger as 0/2. I don't remember seeing the Battery Charger 0/2 before. So, I'm assuming somehow a plot event added those as 0/2 to my list of blueprints and overwrote the progress.

I *thought* this occurred *after* the latest Blueprint progress bug fix. But I could just as easily be confused.

Does anyone know any way to reproduce the plot event that adds the Battery / Power Cell Charger as 0/2 to your blueprint list so I can try to reproduce what I *think* I saw.

Again, I could have sworn I scanned a Power Cell Charger fragment and was 1/2. Then, later I was 0/2. I thought that when I noticed the Power Cell Charger was 0/2 that I also saw for the first time Battery Charger 0/2.

I'm trying hard to find a way to reproduce what happened so I can provide a save game. Without a save game, I may have just imagined it. :)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    I want to say it showed as 0/2 when I loaded the game. Then, I scanned another fragment, and learned the tech. So, assuming I'm remembering correctly, it may have been a display problem showing 0/2 but internally still tracked progress as 1/2.
  • KurasuKurasu Join Date: 2017-06-24 Member: 231322Members
    garath wrote: »
    I want to say it showed as 0/2 when I loaded the game. Then, I scanned another fragment, and learned the tech. So, assuming I'm remembering correctly, it may have been a display problem showing 0/2 but internally still tracked progress as 1/2.

If it's the same issue as with 'missing pieces', it doesn't show up when you scan them but if you don't save/reload, it *does* give you credit. Might be something related that was missed in the fix.