Development of the PDApp

15678911»

Comments

• RecursionRecursion The cosmosMembers Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Posts: 481 Advanced user
    narfblat wrote: »
    It depends some on your tablet. Google is your friend, if you know the right question to ask. "What is the resolution for (my tablet)". If you need to know model, you can usually find "about" near the help button.

Actually I'm using my phone.

But now that I'm thinking about it... How about about cross device cloud saves @Recursion
    Stuff like that will be in PDAconnect. Also, Please do not E-mail me privately.
    I'm a stupid person who makes stupid games and constantly self-deprecates his stupid life because he's a stupid idiot.

Yeah, I'm a bit messed up.
  • supertiger2340supertiger2340 Eugene OR USAMembers Join Date: 2017-07-21 Member: 231956Posts: 115 Advanced user
    Recursion wrote: »
    narfblat wrote: »
    It depends some on your tablet. Google is your friend, if you know the right question to ask. "What is the resolution for (my tablet)". If you need to know model, you can usually find "about" near the help button.

Actually I'm using my phone.

But now that I'm thinking about it... How about about cross device cloud saves @Recursion
    Stuff like that will be in PDAconnect. Also, Please do not E-mail me privately.

K... sorry :#
  • Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Members Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Posts: 109 Advanced user
    Have you thought about an IOS release?
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmosMembers Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Posts: 481 Advanced user
    Have you thought about an IOS release?

An apple dev license costs 99 dollars a year, so I'd need to spend that amount of money per year to keep it on the apple app store.
    I'm a stupid person who makes stupid games and constantly self-deprecates his stupid life because he's a stupid idiot.

Yeah, I'm a bit messed up.
  • hrdfxhrdfx Members Join Date: 2021-04-06 Member: 268835Posts: 1 Fully active user
    hi, i'm sprry for bumping an old topic, is this app connected to the game? like PIPBOY app in Fallout 4 game?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 829 mod
    I think this was just to make a tablet look like the PDA from the game.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).