More merch

Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
Do you think we could get some more items on the merchandise store?

Some creature designs related to some of the newer life forms in game such as the Lost River and ILZ fauna would be nice.

Something I'd really like to see is more concept art prints available. Ones like the Infinite Tree, Lilypad Islands, and Ghost Forest. I've been looking for something to put up on my wall and I think one of those concepts would look nice up there.

Are there any items anyone else would like to see on the store?

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    I know they probably won't do this, but I would love if they sold some merch on Amazon. I don't know if that's impossible, but it'd be so much easier to buy some for me.

Also they should make a seamoth, prawn and sea emperor plush.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    Do you think we could get some more items on the merchandise store?

Some creature designs related to some of the newer life forms in game such as the Lost River and ILZ fauna would be nice.

Something I'd really like to see is more concept art prints available. Ones like the Infinite Tree, Lilypad Islands, and Ghost Forest. I've been looking for something to put up on my wall and I think one of those concepts would look nice up there.

Are there any items anyone else would like to see on the store?

On awsome crunch's stream with obraxis

Obraxis mentioned something about a peeper plushy but he didn't talk about it in detail so maybe some day we will have our own reaper bed or maybe a ghost carpet (imagine if these two happened)
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    If there are going to be any plush Subnautica life forms in the future it would definitely at least be either the Peeper or Stalker. The Cuddle Fish could also do well as a plush.