Looking for reference sizes

Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
I've been a long time away from FP, but I am currently playing around with it, but realised I can't remember, or seem to find, reference model sizes. Do we have them anywhere?

I am looking specifically for the player unit size, I can work out everything relative to that.

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Above question is now answered, was lokoing for some help on importing models into FP now, for some reason when I drag the objects into the game they are not being imported. Ultimately, I'll be missing something, so if anyone could assist it would be great.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2017
    Problem solved. As a tip, make sure you are using Autodesk FBX 2013.3 Converter, and not the 2013.2 version, if you are using that software..
    OK, problem not quite solved. I am now able to import the models, but the textures are not being imported. The texture is referenced correctly in the FBX file, and in the original .obj I converted, but for some reason won't load into FP. See screenshot below:
    v945hqwnngxt.png

Any tips or hints would be great... I've got a few models to import, and would love to get this resolved.