YouTuber helping on Subnautica xbox one

coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
hey guys so i have seen a few bugs such as the game only saves at the start and then you cant save you're game at all second you spawn lose of save data sadly but im ok with that also i have been talking to Obraxis about this and reporting this right to him on twitter as im a youtuber for the game on xbox one and do videos on it i see not alot of other bugs FPS seems to run really nice gameplay is amazing for now there is a bug also with the island where it will not pop up and you will just go past it like it just dont spawn in i have restarted my game alot to see if this is a full bug and its a half and half thing as my game thinks its not part of the game and just dont spawn it in. kind regards guys also this is for the devs if i hear or see anything at all i will be posting my own bug finds here keep up the amazing work guys. from a mega fan of you're game and what made my youtube it is today thank you kind regards CSL

Comments

• obsidian_eclipseobsidian_eclipse uk Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230239Members
    I'm glad the devs are looking into the save bug.

I agree it is truly amazing what they have managed to do with the 3-in-1 update however. So beautiful and alot smoother than it was. The team have done a sterling job and well worth the wait.