caged; 60 minutes; amazing TGNS game (Captains Night)

WyzcrakWyzcrak Pot Pie Aficionado Join Date: 2002-12-04 Member: 10447Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 920 mod
This game was just so fun. Great action, great teamwork, great attitudes, great everything. I hope you enjoy watching it.

http://rr.tacticalgamer.com/Replay/Watch?serverName=Taunt&startTimeSeconds=1504936541&c=HWx5vycgl6k,2rclKaxTWGA
TGNS Portal | NS2 side-by-side game viewer
IronHorse wrote: »
TG's win or lose mod that replaces the concede function is the best of both worlds and should be official.
Mouse

Comments

• The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter Posts: 616 Advanced user
    Are you starting a thread now for every game played on your server?
  • WyzcrakWyzcrak Pot Pie Aficionado Join Date: 2002-12-04 Member: 10447Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 920 mod
    I'm sorry. I won't create any more.
    TG's win or lose mod that replaces the concede function is the best of both worlds and should be official.
  • KasharicKasharic Hull, England Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184473Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester Posts: 478 Advanced user
    Wyzcrak wrote: »

Please do continue posting, its nice to see people enjoying this game.

Ignore the naysayers, bring on MORE VIDEOS!
    Meph isn't an NSL admin anymore!

#blameHefty
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,428 Advanced user
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Wyzcrak wrote: »

Why not slap em all in one thread and update the OP, while bumping?

But please do not stop posting the good ones.
    Are you starting a thread now for every game played on your server?
    He could do that, if you want. TGNS has hundreds of games recorded from multiple viewpoints. He is only mentioning a video here and there.
    When you aim for perfect balance, you discover it's a moving target.
    Perfect balance is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellent gameplay.
    NS2 is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfect balance is constant transformation.
    SquishpokePOOPFACE
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 1,529 Advanced user
    I also like seeing good games posted
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Natural Selection 2. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of military strategy and advanced mathematics you won't even win a single game. Theres also the game's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into the game. The maps and artwork draw heavily from Riddley Scott's Alien franchise, for instance. The players understand this stuff, they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of the game, to realise that it's not just great, that it also says something about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Natural Selection 2 truly ARE idiots. of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Marines' existential catchphrase "how do I get to be so good", which itself is a cryptic reference to the high degree of intelligence required to play the game as intended. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion when spectating a game. What fools... how I pity them. And, yes, by the way, i DO have a Fade tatoo. And no, you cannot see it. it's for the ladies' eyes only, and even then they have to demonstrate that they are within 50 hive skill points of my own (preferable lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.
    BeigeAlert
  • MoFo1MoFo1 United States Join Date: 2014-07-25 Member: 197612Members Posts: 605 Advanced user
    It is nice to see them, but wouldn't lumping them into a single thread make more sense?

Like wouldnt that make it easier for people to find/watch the other videos you've mentioned also?
    Handschuh
  • WyzcrakWyzcrak Pot Pie Aficionado Join Date: 2002-12-04 Member: 10447Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 920 mod
    Yes. I'll do that.
    Kouji_SanNominous
  • snacksy13snacksy13 Norway Join Date: 2017-03-10 Member: 228823Members Posts: 12 Fully active user
    edited September 2017
    Damn this is awesome!
    Now to complete this experience have a bot recording the MAP view in spectator.
    Then whenever you click C while watching replay you can see the map! :o

(i just instinctively pressed C while watching, and got this idea. Though it would be a lot of work)
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 739 Advanced user
    fun to watch indeed. Keep posting em ;)