My ideees and suggestions thread

CronosusCronosus Join Date: 2017-05-29 Member: 230819Members
here i post my ideas and founds i get while playing.

Ideas:
1) more building options... bigger rooms,corridors, or fully customizable.. i mean just placeable floors,walls,ceiling, pools (example to make big moonpool for cyclop) + parts like ladders into water.
2) 'un'fabricator - while i play a while, i found many useless batteriers and energycells (or make new ion) and other things. I think just dropping them on floor or into trash is something inconsistent with survival. When you want to survive, then you must recycle everything you have useless and create something you need.
3) deconstructable and/or reapairable things in world. Example abadoned bases you found in world, after you scan them (if you dont have schema already) then you can repair them or deconstruct for material, because you want material, or home where to be safe. Same for other things in world, like beds, tables, boxes etc... (and maybe deconstructable whole pods)
4) When i play i found many closed boxes just lies in world. What about way how to open them and obtain something, or just deconstruct them. Or maybe make them as container and make takeable and easy placeble (to make something like warehouse).
5) precursors shield-based entrances for bases. some precursos bases under water using waterproof shields... i think it can be usable to make easy entrances for base, and maybe new type of moonpool with side entrance.
6) more remains after precursors... theres no furnitures, no beds, living rooms, no remains (skeletons) of them... their can not leave this planet if were infected, then where their are?
7) precursors space-ship wrecks (and other wreckages) - it can open multiple endings: on world can be found in wreck location of homeworld of precursors, and in another planetdefense key.
-on end, player can choose if want to fly home, or to precursor planet and if want send coordinates to own homeworld
-- if player not have location o precursor planet cam fly only to home
-- if player have location o prec.planet, and fly to this planet without code, then his ship will be destroyed by planet defense (and other ships too if sends location to own homeworld))
-- if player fly to prec.planet with code, he landed on planet (with or without live -its author choice, if without live then found just remains and if sends location to his homeworld, then at end you can see many archeologists here)
8) what about something like floating movable base? customizable base floating on water, which can be movable on world, in this base can be dock for cyclop and other vehicles, living parts and rooms.
9) weather... i miss storms ets
10) asteroids (unknown planet, then why not?)
11) map... i thin i'm not first, but why theres no map? maybe blank map, which is discoverable how you traveling in world

ill be continuing after i found or remember other things

Comments