Various BUGS-V.51774

DarcekDarcek Israel Join Date: 2017-08-06 Member: 232263Members
<h2> So I've reported all these in game,but thought ill make a post here as well summarizing them all:

1.Fish don`t rot when put in containers.(Found this by mistake,then tested it.they can be there for any period without ever rotting,did it with like 5 different species as well)
2.getting question mark on communication signal. (Life pod 19) It reads:None.tool tip none,then next line description of the signal(Second officer Keen`s last broadcast)
3.Can create items if only found grey out in Habitat builder menu.2 items I did this so far were Alien containment and Modification station.
4. Didnt get the music and pop up for PDA new entry after scanned the coffee machine.

Thats it for now,will report more as I find them.
</h2>

Comments

• JammingSlowlyJammingSlowly USA Join Date: 2016-12-20 Member: 225215Members
    On number 3.
    It does the same with me.
    I only have to find one fragment and I can build things with the habitat builder.
    I think it's a bug for everyone.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    1. Do you mean dead fish don't rot? Live fish have never rotted in containers since I started playing (back in March.).
  • DarcekDarcek Israel Join Date: 2017-08-06 Member: 232263Members
    Haven't checked it on cooked fish or salted,just fish I've caught in the sea,then stored in a locker.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    In a locker, cooked fish will rot. Cured fish never rot regardless (I've been away from my base long enough to eat four cured Reginalds with no ill effects). Live fish stay alive.
  • LulzesLulzes Join Date: 2017-07-25 Member: 232050Members
    It's a bit pointless posting bugs from a pirated version of the Experimental branch, any bugs you find will probably have already been fixed.
  • FearXIFearXI Join Date: 2017-08-21 Member: 232529Members
    Ok so I'm forced to kinda hijack your post but has a title I would have used. New account and all.

Found a bug that is rather game breaking.
    After update I lost the ability to craft Advanced Wiring Kits in the fab.

I'm hoping someone might know of an easy fix for it if I just have to (like I've read others do in some topics) delete a file or something.
    If the fix is to start a new game I'll end up just shelving the game put too much work into it to have to start over. :(
    FearXI wrote: »
    Ok so I'm forced to kinda hijack your post but has a title I would have used. New account and all.

Found a bug that is rather game breaking.
    After update I lost the ability to craft Advanced Wiring Kits in the fab.

I'm hoping someone might know of an easy fix for it if I just have to (like I've read others do in some topics) delete a file or something.
    If the fix is to start a new game I'll end up just shelving the game put too much work into it to have to start over. :(

Please see the pinned post for what details to include when reporting a bug.