More sophisticated and verity in building/building materials

DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
Hey guys.
I have another thought within the building aspects of this amazing game. I undertstand that this is a survival game and we need to build a home as fast as possible to store and build needy meterials in order to proceed into the game. However I suggest that more building objects and to add more of a variety into making homes above and below the debts, such as making different walls, roofs and so on. Instead of everyone having the same Type of building for everyone. I undertans this isn't like mine craft and build whatever you can imagine. Also adding different paint, and lights in your buildings is another thought.

Comments

• iliaboone2015iliaboone2015 California Join Date: 2017-08-10 Member: 232343Members
    So I was sitting here thinking I know on the Aurora in one of the areas designed For eating thy some how connected the signal wall shelf to the lab counter I wish players had a way to instect objects kinda like the sims becose we could come up with so many ways to use the limited furniture we have for our bases