an idea for the emperor aquarium

marco909090marco909090 Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225283Members
edited July 2017 in Ideas and Suggestions
i suggest it would be "cool" to have a "little surprise" in the aquarium chamber: to have the three leviatan type beast.. but in a baby and passive form swimming around, trying to "hug" us like the little cute things they are. Obviusly they respect the passive behaviors inside the aquarium as well as the other species..... sorry for the bad english i have (ahah -.-')

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    That's not a bad idea but what about people that don't follow the updates will never step in there unless they see the message that indicates that they are passive
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    adel_50 wrote: »
    That's not a bad idea but what about people that don't follow the updates will never step in there unless they see the message that indicates that they are passive

A special scan for each of them then that says something like "behaviors for this specimen indicate it is not just passive, but friendly". Not so sure about the while idea, but it might be interesting
  • marco909090marco909090 Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225283Members
    the message of passive behaviors is already in the game.. it would simply extend to them... I think.. lol
    adel_50 wrote: »

the message of passive behaviors is already in the game.. it would simply extend to them... I think.. lol