Crafting Changes

Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
I started up a new game yesterday and started to craft a repair tool when I realised I couldn't find magnesium in the fabricator. I looked, and the repair tool now needs 2 salt, titanium and crashfish powder. I'm guessing magnesium was removed for reasons similar to uranium in that it was unused in all but 1 recipe and was just an extra step. Have you guys noticed anything else like this?

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    They've also removed uranium and the thermometer (in experimental ) they did say that they're going to have a full balance pass on everything before 1.0 so expect things become easier to craft while others becoming a bit harder to craft
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    The Repair Tool should include a Battery too. as you can extract or replace one after it's made. Wouldn't be many as players are only likely to craft 1 or 3 Repair Tools.
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    The Repair Tool should include a Battery too. as you can extract or replace one after it's made. Wouldn't be many as players are only likely to craft 1 or 3 Repair Tools.

The initial removal of Uranium was an irritant, as it allowed you to compress 3 Uraninite Crystals into 1 Uranium. But now those 3 Uraninite Crystals make a Reactor Rod without any other mats, so that's a help.