Weird Green Leaking! Anyone know what it is?

FirstEdFirstEd New Mexico Join Date: 2017-06-25 Member: 231340Members
So, I was running around the Lost River Cove (the area with the large tree). I'd decided to construct a base there using the thermals and was collecting titanium from the nearby deposits. Having filled the storage of the Prawn, I made my way back across the area towards the Cyclops... when a strange effect happened inside the Prawn!

At first I thought the Prawn was leaking, but it was in perfect health. It was some strange greenish substance that was almost splashing in from the top, where the hatch of the Prawn is. Thinking that perhaps I had voimted, I check my hunger and thirst, but found both numbers unchanged from moments ago.

This strange dripping continued for several moments and I couldn't explain what was happening. Perhaps the brine pools had corroded the seal on the hatch? But, then why did it eventually stop?

I will admit, I did not have the sound on. I'd had enough of the 'cheerful' calls of the Ghostrays. I think, maybe if it was turned on, I'd have some other clue to what had happened.

Help! What was that strange effect? Does anyone know? Could it be the Carar working its way through my system? Why else would the inside of the Prawn leak some greenish liquid?!

Comments

• RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    This effect happens when you exit the green and possibly blue brine. I don't know if it happens when you enter, but try it in game.
  • FirstEdFirstEd New Mexico Join Date: 2017-06-25 Member: 231340Members
    @CaptainFearless
    Well, I attempted exiting and entering the brine pools, of both variety, only for it to have no effect whatsoever. It did not recreate the effect I experienced last night.

So, I returned to the area where I encountered it and... I've discovered what it was: It was the deep shrooms.

Get in the Prawn and run at some deep shrooms, or land on them, and you'll experience the effect that bewildered me last night. Mystery solved! Thanks for all your help! :)