Suggestion: Mod Support

Madog24Madog24 Join Date: 2017-06-04 Member: 230939Members
Please add Mod Support with full release v1.0 or anytime after. This game would thrive with mods, and would allow for SO much re-playablility.

Comments

• gamer1000kgamer1000k Join Date: 2017-04-29 Member: 230121Members
    Games like this often live and die based on mods. There's a respectable amount of content in this game, but it can all be easily seen in one playthrough, and with multiplayer not happening there's not a huge amount of replayability. Right now we have some semblance of replayability with the frequent updates and wanting to see how the game is changing, but after 1.0 this is likely to significantly slow down at the very least.

Mods could inject a lot more life into this game and greatly extend the replayability and scope.
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    I... Don't know if 'Add Mod Support' is as easy as pressing a button. I mean I hope that the dev team is OPEN to the idea, but I don't know how practical it'd be to mod the game.
  • WiirlakWiirlak Blaton Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230772Members
    Kyman201 wrote: »
    I... Don't know if 'Add Mod Support' is as easy as pressing a button. I mean I hope that the dev team is OPEN to the idea, but I don't know how practical it'd be to mod the game.

Easy ? Probably not, but as @gamer1000k said mods will keep the game alive longer, the devs know that, and will probably give mod support.

What I hope is they give the tools and informations on how to .. That's what I hated when I modded Prison Architect no real documentation anywhere ..