hey i don't think that this is supposed to be happening

BrobacaLolzBrobacaLolz Join Date: 2016-10-09 Member: 223016Members
so in experimental mode i found that the baby sea emperors are broken and look like they are dead
so devs, if you are reading this, please fix

Comments

• TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    I haven't been to that part of the game as of yet, I've only made it to the unfinished Prison from the Infected update. So I don't know if this Trello card is relevant or not, but maybe it is supposed to be the case? :fearful:
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    I find it pretty sad when people are asking the devs to fix things that are still in development ........ when its in the Experimental version theres a very high chance that its not complete yet like the baby sea emperors. If you're looking for a game experience relatively free of bugs i strongly suggest going back to the Stable version of the game :smiley:
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Rainstorm wrote: »
    I find it pretty sad when people are asking the devs to fix things that are still in development ........ when its in the Experimental version theres a very high chance that its not complete yet like the baby sea emperors. If you're looking for a game experience relatively free of bugs i strongly suggest going back to the Stable version of the game :smiley:

Shut up @Rainstorm :open_mouth: My toast got burned today, because I left it too long in the toaster. If you are reading this, please fix!
  • SpankmeyahSpankmeyah Denmark Join Date: 2017-06-14 Member: 231098Members
  • tommy21toestommy21toes Subnautica Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230666Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »

I find it more sad that they made a forum area that's dedicated to asking for bug fixes. Devs need to fix the forums because people are asking for fixes in the Bug reporting area. /sarcasm
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    so in experimental mode i found that the baby sea emperors are broken and look like they are dead
    so devs, if you are reading this, please fix

Here's a hotfix solution for you: Don't use the unlockdoors command to see parts of the game you're not supposed to see yet.