Bulkhead animation not playing after 2 days of playtime

NVMGamerNVMGamer Members Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230464Posts: 76 Advanced user
It just teleports me to where I would be when opening/closing and doesn't play any animation for open/closing it. RIP

(Xbox One edition BTW)
jcrockerYT_DroningAndGoing

Comments

• johnbjohnb Members Join Date: 2020-04-10 Member: 259855Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Im on PC and my bulkhead animation was working for a bit and suddenly stopped, along with the hatch
    jcrockerYT_DroningAndGoing
  • jcrockerjcrocker PCMembers Join Date: 2020-04-10 Member: 259856Posts: 2 Fully active user
    I have the exact same issue. I read about bases being too big on a grid, but my base was working perfectly before, and I didn't make any animations. I just started the game and the bug was there.
    YT_DroningAndGoing
  • YT_DroningAndGoingYT_DroningAndGoing Members Join Date: 2020-04-17 Member: 260140Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Same issue here, I was looking at how to fix it and I tried everything and nothing works. This bug dates back to when the game was in beta, that’s how long it’s been around. Sucks they still have not fixed it.
  • ZaraBhattiZaraBhatti pakistanMembers Join Date: 2020-07-27 Member: 262808Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    I have precisely the same issue. I read about bases being too enthusiastic about a framework, however my base was working consummately previously, and I didn't make any animations. I just began the game and the bug was there.