My Ideas So Far

CronanDarkGamerYTCronanDarkGamerYT Join Date: 2017-04-28 Member: 230086Members
1. Drones- these drones will be expensive and cost alot to maintain but it will allow u to make them search for resources and bring them back for u. this will cut down on material hunting late in the game so u can focus on the story and exploration parts.
2. repair drones- these add on to the drone idea by adding in drones that repair ur drones if they were to break or run out of energy. again... these would be expensive and costly
3. foundation connect to wall- lets say ur putting a foundation next to a wall... the legs will then reach farther down to the ground... and it looks ugly... i say... if its closer to the wall than the ground to have the supports go to the wall... itll look cooler... and if not possible now... u can build in void? i havent tried so idk... all ik is theres no ground to connect to
4. precursor incubator- allow us to make it or something like it... and it will speed up hatch time for the eggs u have
5. exterior alien containment- it could be big and hold bigger animals like the reefbacks or sea dragon
6. leash- linking to above... a leash so u can bring bigger creatures to the exterior alien containment... the most dangerous the creature... the harder to leash

Comments

• oh_man1oh_man1 USA Join Date: 2017-05-07 Member: 230316Members
    I dont think these are necessary but they might be cool to have in Subnautica. I personally would like the sea emperor prison aquarium to have new fish in it... My reasoning for this is because the place has been there for a very long time and the data entries say that the fish have come down to live there. There should be new fish that are supposedly fish from near the time the place was built and the reason they are still there is because the sea emperor cures the carar from the tank/aquarium, So the fish dont die off and continue reproducing so they dont go extinct.
  • NVMGamerNVMGamer Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230464Members
    I like the repair drones and the different supports, but I don't really know about a "leash" for bigger fish, it would make them less intimidating to just drag them around
  • CronanDarkGamerYTCronanDarkGamerYT Join Date: 2017-04-28 Member: 230086Members
    NVMGamer wrote: »
    I like the repair drones and the different supports, but I don't really know about a "leash" for bigger fish, it would make them less intimidating to just drag them around

Well they would fight back... so mainly ur just putting a bigger risk of dying just to have it trapped
  • NVMGamerNVMGamer Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230464Members

Well they would fight back... so mainly ur just putting a bigger risk of dying just to have it trapped

still, I think having the biggest fish captive just isn't something the game lets you do (other than the precursor bases ofc
  • oh_man1oh_man1 USA Join Date: 2017-05-07 Member: 230316Members

still, I think having the biggest fish captive just isn't something the game lets you do (other than the precursor bases ofc

I agree. Besides that would seem unrealistic and kinda effect the plot along with defeat the point of the game a little.