Small thing for the aquarium

jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
edited May 2017 in Ideas and Suggestions
Now I rarely make a post on here but according to the wiki the aquarium will have some hostile fauna that won't be hostile and instead will be passsive and will protect the player from warpers. So to help people playing the game blind as soon as they get in the aquarium a cutscene starts where a warper warps in and tries to kill the player but then gets saved by a sand shark or stalker. Then after killing the warper the hostile fauna looks at the player then swims away. I think this will be nice because is helps people knoe that the hostile fauna will not attack you in the aquarium.

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    And as soon I as I posted this I can't edit it to fix my mistake because of a spam block
  • PurpleNinjaCatPurpleNinjaCat Join Date: 2017-05-06 Member: 230282Members
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, i was pretty happy for this. I thought that maybe they might actually implement this genius idea, however, it looks as if they took it out the moment they started working on the aquarium, which makes me extremely upset. I really hope they reconsider this idea in the future. I think it would also be nice if they added all or almost all the biomes there separately, since there's going to be fauna and flora from many of the regions of the ocean getting teleported constantly to the aquarium.