Thought the new HUD would be different

CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
I was expecting to see the depth meter slowly change from green, to blue, to red. Basically the surface would be green, as it gets colder it would turn blue, then warmer in the lava zone, so red. And at the exploding geysers it would either be red or stick at whatever depth it was at. But the depth color would slowly change based on depth, and temperature. Also does anyone know if the PDA will change more, or was it just the blue icons that changed?

Keep in mind that I do know that it isn't done yet, probably not even fully implemented and things do change so I might be wrong.

Comments

• JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    If you are swimming free, the depth gauge colour relates to oxygen consumption increases if you don't have a Rebreater: yellow for 3x, red for 5x. If you are in a vessel, the depth gauge colour relates to getting near their current crush depth: yellow for very close to the limit, red for below the limit. To get temperature, you have to make and equip a Thermometer.