Technical Xbox update released, no new content - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageTechnical Xbox update released, no new content - Subnautica

Hi everyone! We just released a tiny update for Subnautica on Xbox One. This update contains no new content, bug fixes, or improvements of any kind. Its sole purpose is...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Luigi0526Luigi0526 Join Date: 2017-03-29 Member: 229288Members
    I love this game but it has been ruined by this evil save/load issue but i noticed that all my saves that are in creative don't have that issue so i wonder if there is a bug in the story line (besides the carar) has anyone's saves that don't work just have been on survival?
  • mellowlime69mellowlime69 Join Date: 2017-03-29 Member: 229289Members
    anyone having issues with the floating chests deleting your item??? i put all my titanium ingot in it went to get creep clusters and poof all gon ,plz plz plz fix this.
  • plumsauce1307plumsauce1307 Join Date: 2017-03-23 Member: 229127Members
    ok tanks, my dad dosent want me to get it because of the save/load problem
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    when i'm not busy today i'll pop in and make sure the satanic save/load error happens (did it every save so far after the latest update to me) you guys are gonna get alot of reports ^^
  • gbuzz1216gbuzz1216 Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228771Members
    YAAAASSSS!!! The other day my xbox couldn't load this world I have been using for like 2 weeks! THANK YOU DEVS!!!!
  • VoidKaosVoidKaos Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226352Members
    Luigi0526 wrote: »
    I love this game but it has been ruined by this evil save/load issue but i noticed that all my saves that are in creative don't have that issue so i wonder if there is a bug in the story line (besides the carar) has anyone's saves that don't work just have been on survival?

No, I have made about three creative worlds and two have been corrupted.
  • freezealotfreezealot Pacific ocean(lurking in the deep) Join Date: 2017-03-30 Member: 229309Members
    My save file just started working! Idk why, but it's working! I had 30+ hours invested into it!
  • fulpmastafulpmasta usa Join Date: 2017-03-22 Member: 229124Members
    an instance of a null value was found where a character should have been present. Please fix my save file. 27h of gameplay
  • MudonisMudonis Draconia Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220241Members
    edited March 2017
    I'm starting to hate the infected update because the disease keeps killing me!

On top of that the disease doesn't reset when I die! So as soon as I exit my base I die instantaneously!
  • WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members
    SERIOUSLY YET ANITHER 30 HOURS WASTED !!!!!!
  • Hos2112Hos2112 Join Date: 2017-03-31 Member: 229323Members
    My save had been working after changing the way I saved. I crawled on top of the pod and looked away from the crash site. that worked for 3 or 4 long sessions. I did the update the game launched OK. I Saved the game after another good 6 hour session. Launched it the next day on Thursday afternoon. And now I am at least getting a better error info. "An instance of a null value was found where a character should have been present" I love the game. It's a pain in the backside for sure. But I have gotten better and more efficient each time. You should hope so right? They'll get right. This game is a beauty I was almost addicted. Good thing I have to start over. Besides, my last pod location was the best yet.
  • SatanspawnSatanspawn Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228719Members
    edited April 2017
    Ok Devs, looks the same for all of us.....null value?.....please give us sum info. Agree?
  • AlecCorreaAlecCorrea Brasil Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228747Members
    Good Afternoon Swimmers!

I downloaded the upgrade to XBox and I still have problems.

But I noticed something ...... the character always walks with the arms along the body and everything is alright. Suddenly the arms are bent and none of the equipment works properly.
    One thing that happens is that the reinforcement door that opens and closes beautifully with the characteristic animation stops working, the animation disappears and it only appears open or closed.
    When these errors happen, the save is lost ...... or the game does not save, or if it saves, it does not open later.

I would like to take the space to give you an idea. I play every day and I go back and forth on the map. The problem is that sometimes you want to get in a fast place, just to get something and the trip is very time consuming. My idea would be to insert a new vehicle in the game, which was faster and smaller ..... in the Mach 5 format of the Speed Racer .... XD
  • FluffyPotato775FluffyPotato775 Join Date: 2016-09-25 Member: 222575Members
    AlecCorrea wrote: »
    Good Afternoon Swimmers!

I downloaded the upgrade to XBox and I still have problems.

But I noticed something ...... the character always walks with the arms along the body and everything is alright. Suddenly the arms are bent and none of the equipment works properly.
    One thing that happens is that the reinforcement door that opens and closes beautifully with the characteristic animation stops working, the animation disappears and it only appears open or closed.
    When these errors happen, the save is lost ...... or the game does not save, or if it saves, it does not open later.

I would like to take the space to give you an idea. I play every day and I go back and forth on the map. The problem is that sometimes you want to get in a fast place, just to get something and the trip is very time consuming. My idea would be to insert a new vehicle in the game, which was faster and smaller ..... in the Mach 5 format of the Speed Racer .... XD

At this stage in the game, it is VERY unlikely that another vehicle will be added however, the updates to the cyclops is coming, so flank speed will be helpful. As for your save problem, i have not experienced this and cannot give advice.
  • drivingdirectionsdrivingdirections Join Date: 2017-04-05 Member: 229422Members
    Thanks for sharing the information!
    <a href="http://driving-directionsmaps.com/">google maps driving directions</a>