Unique piece of concept art

phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
So on the unknown would twitter this picture was posted
8o1a0dwv81a6.jpg

And normally with concept art, one or two assets are used ingame, this art doesn't. It's also the only concept art that features the player holding a knife, now if what my tinfoil fedora is tell me is right this concept art could of come from when the game could of been more combat focused. The pictures also feature "tentacles" coming out of all the surfaces in a cave that looks very similar to the lost river, and none of the flora of fauna in this picture appears in game. It's just so bizzarre and mind boggling to see something completely new from the staff.
P.S iv seen enough anime to know where this was going.

Comments

• SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited March 2017
    "Concept"

The word you are looking for.

B)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    WHY THE HELL IS HE STILL IN THAT CAVE!!!

13.gif
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited March 2017
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    "Concept"

B)

Well I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch so thank you.

And thanks a lot for reminding my how embarrassing it is to misspell something on a public fourm.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    *clicks on thread*

NEW CONCEPT ART?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    *passes out*
    edited March 2017
    "Concept"

B)

And thanks a lot for reminding my how embarrassing it is to misspell something on a public fourm.

If it had been a one-off, I'd a let it go, but you latshed on to that word four times.
    B)
    edited March 2017
    "Concept"

B)

If it had been a one-off, I'd a let it go, but you latshed on to that word four times.
    B)

Don't blame me, blane IOS for not picking it up. I only use the iPad for spell check since I'm dumb as a rock
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    "Bizarre" then, while we're at it.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    edited March 2017
    Don't blame me, blame IOS for not picking it up. I only use the iPad for spell check since I'm dumb as a rock

Yeah! It's not his fault that his Apple© OS is affecting his online experience. It's just Siri undermining authority in her bid to slowly take over the world... :fearful:
    "Bizarre" then, while we're at it.

*Sees complaint about spelling mistake*
    *Notices user name*

Well played, my good sir. :open_mouth:
    (But really, no need to be so nit-picky...) :neutral:
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    ShuttleBug wrote: »
    Sure Siri,

Sure

Don't worry we're safe
    edited March 2017
    "Concept"

B)

B)

Don't blame me, blane IOS for not picking it up. I only use the iPad for spell check since I'm dumb as a rock

Since when does "Blane" work for the International Office of Sex?

< snicker >
    edited March 2017
    "Concept"

B)

B)

< snicker >

https://youtu.be/IuyxcKsFWhI
    5:51
    "Concept"

B)

B)

< snicker >

So, Amelia loves Blane?

:p
    "Concept"

B)

B)

< snicker >

So, Amelia loves Blane?

:p

Same vid
    6:28
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    This thread really got out of hand...
    Could this concept be of Subnautica 2? Or Subnautica Online!