New Save/Load Bug UNKNOWN Error Dang Nab it and few other words too

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
can't send feedback game quit loading 52 straight run little breaks since I oped to restart the that Can't load save data unknown error try again for what it don't load. frustration sets in

Comments

• tubingtontubington Join Date: 2017-03-12 Member: 228855Members
    seems to occur around 20 hours of game play. This is a horrible thing to happen to such a good game hope they can fix it soon.
  • NeomaveNeomave Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228277Members
    The save issue has been around for a while now, there's a huge thread on it already with devs participating and asking for information since they still haven't been able to replicate it. The only thing that seems to be consistent with the error is that the last save before quitting took much longer than usual. Some of us, including myself, have been able to avoid getting the error again by making sure to save again after the one that takes a long time. The difference in how long it takes to save is very easy to spot, a normal save takes less than 30 secs easily, a long save that will likely be corrupted takes over a minute for "Saving..." to disappear.

Outside of that though there hasn't been a consistent possible cause. It can happen no matter where you are when you save, how much progress you've made, or how long you've played.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    edited March 2017
    I get 90% sea base built 715m due west of pod5 at saved data size 272mbs in and bang I'm done doesn't matter the interval in save but how large it's been failing from 100mb to 278mbs in 4 different attemps