Inhabit Precursor bases or build precursor style habitats

AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
I think it would be awesome to be able to build precursor bases after scanning highly advanced habitat fragments or inhabit the precursor bases who else thinks that would be something cool to see in game?

Comments

• SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    How would this even work? I think that the sea bases are plenty good enough.
  • TheGreatForkTheGreatFork United States Join Date: 2017-03-10 Member: 228797Members
    This would be awesome, especially if they added more aquarium stuff like being able to hatch the larger creatures eggs into a big habitat with huge glass windows kinda like in the precursor base. This would be an awesome post - V1.0 update. And I'm sure they would give a very cleaver name to the update.
  • AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
    edited March 2017
    This would be awesome, especially if they added more aquarium stuff like being able to hatch the larger creatures eggs into a big habitat with huge glass windows kinda like in the precursor base. This would be an awesome post - V1.0 update. And I'm sure they would give a very cleaver name to the update.

That was exactly what i was thinking i would have wrote more earlier but i had to go just thought i would drop a thread i thought people would be happy to see.
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    The PDA DOES mention that the walls of the Precursor labs are made of an unknown material. Maybe it could be studied, and you can use a rare mix of materials to make "Alien Components" for your base, which have the neat spiral patterns and have an absurd base stability score.
  • CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
    It would be cool to see someone build a base in or on an existing Precursor base, and watch the droids dismantle it.
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    edited March 2017
    Hey, if that's your thing, go for it. Personally, though, I hate their architecture. Creeps me right out.
  • zimmymzimmym Australia Join Date: 2016-12-18 Member: 225102Members
    The idea of scanning precursor tech and reproducing crazy module for your base sounds great. Being able to directly create precursor bases as your own, not so much. It just doesn't make much sense, in the slightest. sorry