Scared the wetsuit right off me.

GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
I don't know how this came to be, but the brain coral bubbles...

?id=875853492

hitting the bottom of my Cyclops are so loud, they are like a sea monster or a guy in a PRAWN pounding on the hull...

?id=875853745

Thought I had a "Ghost in the Machine" until I noticed the rising bubbles from the outside, three in rapid succession, BAM! BAM! BAM!

ok WTF happened to image links? They were working fine last night.

Comments

• GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    edited March 2017
    (could not delete after testing)
  • pie1055pie1055 Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224603Members
    I too was scared shitless the first time I experienced that. Then I learned the Cyclops is invincible and was able to sleep much more soundly. Plus we have fancy cameras that allow us to see everywhere now.
  • JustANiceGuyJustANiceGuy United Kingdom (GB) Join Date: 2017-03-02 Member: 228511Members
    Same feeling apart from my experience had a Reaper Leviathan spawning below my cyclops and proceeding to bash into my Cyclops flipping it as it made the first shrieking noise that it makes! Feelsbadman
  • BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    I fell out of my chair when my cyclops flipped
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    I thought I broke my Cyclops' Engines when I first came across the Bubble Bangs.
    I was slowly drifting through a Kelp Forest and thought WTF???
    I stopped immediately and went looking through the inside but couldn't find anything.
    Wasn't till I went outside and swam to the back of the sub that I noticed the Bangers floating up from the seabed.

That's one of the loudest sounds in the game!
    B)
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    Happened to me, too. First time, scared the hell out of me.

*bang bang bang*
    "WhatthehellisTHAT?!"
    (grab Repair Tool, start running around sub like maniac)
    "Where's the leak? Where's the leak?!"
    *bang bang bang*
    (blood freezes)
    "REAPER!"
    (begin panicked camera scan for Leviathan)
    *bang bang bang*
    "Not a Reaper. What the hell is making that noise?"
    (check to see if maybe docked PRAWN is jumping around or glitching...nope)
    *bang bang bang*
    "Come in?"
    *bang bang bang*
    (get out and start doing a hull crawl for whatever is stuck)
    *bang bang bang*
    (find purple brain coral bubbles rising under the sub - lucky! Don't need to keep going back in for air)
    *bang bang bang*
    "What is making that damn noise?"
    (actually see the bubbles hit the sub at the same time as...)
    *bang bang bang*
    "Dammit."
    It's hilarious when you realise what it is. I've heard of hard water before, but not hard air. 8^D
    It's hilarious when you realise what it is. I've heard of hard water before, but not hard air. 8^D

Hmmmnn...

Would that make it a Hard Bubble Bangers' Delight???
    B)
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members

Clearly, you've never been to LA. ;)

Clearly, you've never been to LA. ;)

I did a semester of college in L.A. Only place I ever knew the moon to be brown. Except on rainy nights, then it looked normal.
  • FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
    It would be hilarious if the devs made it so that when you encounter dangerous creatures while wearing a wetsuit, your production of reclaimed water increases

I did a semester of college in L.A. Only place I ever knew the moon to be brown. Except on rainy nights, then it looked normal.

LA air - now available in creamy and chunky style!
    edited March 2017
    I'm still trying to get the image of the OP naked and being chased by a Peeper for his "worm" out of my head.

Never mind "Hard Air"...

:*